Search Engine Spider Simulator Webmaster Tool
Flash, dhtml menus and content might look great and be user friendly, which are important to any website, but if the big search engines can't find you then neither can your visitors. Using basic html menus with hard links is the best way to go and having a comprehensive site map will only increase your popularity in the search engines.
What our Spider Simulator Tool Does
Our Spider Simulator Tool will crawl your website and show you what a search engine spider sees. It's a condensed version of your website but all the content (words) is there. The search engine spider simulator will show your meta tags, html, keyword usage, and all of your crawlable links will be at the bottom of the report so if you don't see links that you know are on your site but not listed then the spider could'nt find them for one of several reasons.
- Mistakes happen, you could have forgotten to close a tag somewhere and didn't even know it. Making it hard for spiders to crawl.
- If your using some kind of WYSIWYG html editor sometimes they can overlap content with links and the links get buried in the code. Usually the spiders will find this information but your users will not.
- Frames, Ahh Frames I almost forgot. Using frames can be a nightmare for search engines.
- Color Code Generator. Generate hexadecimal codes for colors in seconds Spice up your site by using every color possible.
- Meta Tag Generator. Save even more time with this useful webmaster tool just type in your meta information and copy and paste.
Our Search Engine Spider Simulator Webmaster Tool
The Search Engine Simulator. See your website in the eyes of a search engine spider. Great for making sure the spiders see everything that you do.
Warning: include(../header.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wallaroo/public_html/theworkingwebmaster.com/tools/searchenginespider/index.php on line 27
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/wallaroo/public_html/theworkingwebmaster.com/tools/searchenginespider/index.php on line 27
Thanks for using our tool
Thank you for stopping by The Working Webmaster. If you liked this tool and would like to help us and all the other hard working webmasters out there feel free to link to us or this helpful tool.
Link to this tool! Just copy this code and paste it into your webpage.Search Engine Spider Simulator.
Link to this website! Just copy this code and paste it into your webpage.Free Webmaster Tools